Documents you may be required to show if you are PAYG.
- Last 2 consecutive pay slips for each applicant
- Last year’s Tax Returns – if you require your overtime to help service the loan
- Last year’s Tax Assessment Notice
- Letter of Employment: start date, job description, employment status, base wage
- Current Centrelink benefits statement
- Child support agency letter
- 6 months current home loan statements
- 6 months current personal loan statements
- Current credit card statements
- Statement showing 3 months genuine savings for deposit/contribution.
- Copy of purchase contract
- 100 Point ID: Primary ID – Birth Certificate, Passport, Citizenship Certificate (70 points)
• Secondary ID – Drivers License or other photo ID card (40 points)
• Other ID – Medicare Card, Rates Notice, Telephone Account, Credit Card (25 points)
Please note for Bank Statements, internet print outs are acceptable; however, one original statement confirming account number needs to be provided.