Buying your First Home
Buying your first home will most probably be the first major financial decision you have had to make, and it is exciting as well as daunting. This is why it is very important that you gain as much knowledge as possible on all areas, especially with regard to your first home loan.
Buying your First Home without the stress
As mortgage brokers we’ll help you sit down and work out where you stand financially and how much you can realistically borrow. We’re here for is to save you money and time and provide you with the right mortgage lender. There is also a First Home Owners Grant available so don’t miss out on that.
Some questions that you may have are:
- Which loan is best for me?
- Should I choose a fixed rate?
- What is the quickest way to pay the loan off?
- How do I make an offer on the property?
- What happens once I sign the contract?
- When do I have to pay the deposit?
- Do I need to involve a Solicitor?
- How do I claim the First Home Owner’s Grant?
- Imagine Home Loans is the solution that brings your dreams to reality.
Simply make one call to us to have all of these questions answered. Allow one of our experienced brokers guide you through the hundreds of choices available from over 25 lending institutions.
We provide an obligation free service that costs only your time. So don’t hesitate to call us for information that might save you thousands of dollars and years off your mortgage.