Refinancing Home Loans with the experts.
Imagine Home Loans are specialists at advising on refinancing home loans and debt consolidation so you can work towards a debt free financial future. There can be a multitude of reasons for refinancing home loans: a change in job may influence your financial situation, your current lender’s loan rate doesn’t seem to be in line with the competitors, or you might be considering property investment or renovating your current property.
Switching to a better rate does not necessarily mean you’re going to save money. You need to look at entire life of your home loan and even the costs incurred from switching to a new lender. Another consideration is whether to have a fixed or variable rate.At Imagine Home Loans we’ll work to making sure you make the right decision at the right time to save you money.
Some reasons you may want to refinance or consolidate debt:
- To consolidate all loans into 1 easy-to-manage loan to reduce the monthly payments and save on interest charges.
- Use equity to invest in property or shares.
- To obtain a lower interest rate.
- To access equity to renovate your home.
- To finance an overseas holiday, wedding or children’s education.
- To purchase a vehicle the most economical way.
- Your fixed loan expires soon and you are looking for the cheapest fixed rate loan.
- To pay off your loan sooner.
- To start a new business.
- You are unhappy with your current bank.
- On average, Australians refinance their Home Loan every four years and the reasons above clearly indicate why.
At Imagine Home Loans we have the knowledge and experience to offer you refinanced loan options from over 25 leading lenders – all without charging you a cent! So take the stress out of refinancing home loans